For Queries and Customer Support 0674-6580 111/222
Today : 26-03-2017 12:51:55
Instruction to fill the form:
SC,ST SEBC candidates should attach self attested copy of respective Caste Certificate.*
1. Has the Candidate passed Odia as one of the subject in HSC Examination or an examination in Odia language equivalent to M.E. Standard recognised or conducted by the School and Mass Education Department of Odisha. (photo copy with self attestation should be enclosed)
Ability to Odia langugae
2. Whether the candidate is married?
If Married, whether he has more than one spouse living?
3. Whether the Candidate Ex-Serviceman?
Qualifying Service Rendered in Defence (Duration)
No.of service years
Registration No., Date and Name of Employment Exchange
Registration No. & Date
Name of Employment Exchange
4. Whether the Candidate having any Job Experience?
Detail of Work Experience
Duration of job experience
5. Whether the candidate involved in any criminal case?
(If yes, the details of the criminal case) Status of the Case
State where case is Registered
Name of the District
Police Station Name
Police Station Case Reference No.
declared that the above statement furnished is completely correct to the best of my knowledge. If any, facts stated above are found to be in-correct my candidature will stand cancel.
I agree to serve any where in Odisha if selected.